Right of revocation
A consumer is defined within these General Terms and Conditions of Business as any natural person who concludes a legally binding business transaction for a purpose which cannot primarily be attributed to either his or her commercial business activity or his or her self-employed activity.
Right of revocation
You are entitled to revoke this agreement within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period within which you are entitled to cancel your order shall amount to 14 days as from the day which you or someone named by you who is not the promoter, took possession of the goods and/or goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation you need to send us
Sportimpex Leinert GmbH
Telephone +49 7324 6977
Telefax +49 7324 7969
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. letter, telefax or e-mail) by post informing us about your decision to revoke this agreement. You may use the sample revocation form to do this but it is not obligatory to do so. To safeguard against the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your notification concerning the exercise of the withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement we shall be obliged to return to you any payments which we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs incurred as a result of you choosing a type of delivery not included among our standard good value delivery methods), promptly and at the latest within 14 days of us receiving your declaration that you wish to revoke the agreement.For this repayment, we make use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned merchandise back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the merchandise, whichever is earlier. You have to return the merchandise immediately to us, in any event, not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the merchandise before the deadline of a fortnight. You bear the direct cost of returning the merchandise. You just need to pay for any diminished value of the merchandise, when such loss in value in quality, functioning, and nature of the merchandise is due to your improper handling of it.
Exclusion or early termination due to neglecting of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not exist in the case of contracts
- for the supply of merchandises that are not ready made and for the production of them where a personal choice or decision by the consumer is prevalent or merchandises are clearly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer;
- concerning the delivery of goods which may deteriorate quickly, or whose expiry date would quickly be surpassed.
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, whose price has been agreed in the contract, that can be delivered, however, at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, and that their current value is subject to fluctuations in the market, which the company has no control over;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals, or magazines, except for subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal in contracts expires prematurely
- for delivery of sealed merchandises whose seals have been removed after delivery, they are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health or hygiene;
- for the supply of merchandises when they were mixed with other merchandises after delivery but could not be separated afterwards due to the nature of the merchandises;
- on the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was broken after delivery.
The procedures and arrangements mentioned in this section “Return Merchandises” are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal . The section “Information Concerning the Consumer’s Right to Cancellation.”
Customers are asked to return the goods in a stamped package to the seller and retain the postal receipt as proof of shipment.
Customers are asked to avoid damaging the goods or getting them dirty. The goods should, as soon as possible, be returned to the seller in their original packing with all additional parts If the purchaser no longer has the original packing material another suitable package should be used, in order to provide enough transport protection and to avoid any claims for damage as a result of a lack of adequate packaging.Download Withdrawl form